Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel essence stacking nerf please for balancing

(PSN)zZebRoXx

I have saw on youtube a new method after the sister of parvos update for stacking of steel essence with limbo, please DE nerf this. Its uncool when player make tons of kuva and do nothing for that (wait kill wait kill .... wait for double/tripple buff and collect)

And maybe change the missions that acolyts spawns 3 times in normal missions like sabotage,spy or exterminate and only each time in endless missions

Players shoud play this game correct and not with mechanical tricks

vor 20 Stunden schrieb (PSN)zZebRoXx:

I have saw on youtube a new method after the sister of parvos update for stacking of steel essence with limbo, please DE nerf this. Its uncool when player make tons of kuva and do nothing for that (wait kill wait kill .... wait for double/tripple buff and collect)

And maybe change the missions that acolyts spawns 3 times in normal missions like sabotage,spy or exterminate and only each time in endless missions

and? who needs rivens? I also rolled rivens 300+ a few times and that's more of a laugh. how can this even be fun?

should waste their time when it's fun. there were always good tactics.

Your post is like  "Its uncool when other players have more than me." 
eg. I saw people still doing red crits after blood rush nerf. It is unfair because i never crit.

They making something bad for you?

don't agree, they just mastering this game spending hours, grinding eidolons(7min hydrolist kill) or opening relics at exterminate in 40 sec with gauss/mirage and that's amazing how mechanically good they are. Why you complaining for that? Because you are not that good and prefer normal play game? 

Archived