Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vastilok vs Stropha

Venus-Venera

I dunno about steel path but I rather enjoy the Vastilok.  It’s amazing when you use the charged heavy shot and blast something in half like it’s a nikana or something but at max range.  I’m sure it’s not the greatest weapon in the game but for being free, and the fact that it came with an orokin catalyst already equipped it’s pretty great. At low levels I can click in right stick and blow something in half from way far out with a one shot.  So I am loving it lol!  Now if I could just get bullet dance instead of high noon for it, it will be amazing.  On that note Stribog is EVIL!!! Buff Bullet Dance drop rate lol! So far I feel like Vastilok is more fun to use than Sarpa.  I keep trying to get into using Sarpa but it just feels so awkward.  Maybe Sarpa is better with bullet dance but so far I feel like Sarpa is a let down.  Like I feel like I can get more accurate hits at longer ranges with the Vastilok than the Sarpa which doesn’t make any sense to me.

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)Aerilyth said:

Now if I could just get bullet dance instead of high noon for it, it will be amazing.

I recently got bullet dance and tried it out for several sisters, testing both Vastilok and Redeemer prime. Bullet dance has more pausing-animation between shots and more blade-swinging instead of shooting. I don't know why everyone thinks bullet dance is better, but I prefer high noon.

Archived