Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Merulina - Missed Opportunity

Kitsushadow

Something that occurred to me earlier today when I was customizing Yareli is that you can't put K-drive mods on Merulina. This seems like a wasted potential. Yes, this one warframe thus has her own K-drive, and doesn't need to buy one, but is that a bad thing? It also allows you to combine the flexibility of a K-drive with Merulina's preferred travel companion, which would just play well.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

I think what OP is trying to say is that Kdrive mods allow for more uses of standard kdrives. While all Merulina does right now is give you clunky movement and DR.

Yeah, not only her abilities are really, really bad (they struggle to deal with some level 30 units at base strength), but Merulina not being moddable is the salt in the wound. There's some K-Drive mods that could be cool to have in Merulina, like one that restores the Warframe's energy when doing tricks, but DE just gave us the middle finger.

9 часов назад, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

While all Merulina does right now is give you clunky movement and DR.

but i's a K-drive. The purpose of K-drive is to give you mastery and after that you forget it exists. I mean it's sort of ok on open field, but k-drive on regular maps? + speed mods? (if we could use them)

Correct me if i'm wrong, because i subsumed that garbage frame after it hit 30, but moveset of merulina is limited and you can't slide on rails etc? i mean merulina is very limited on tricks.. is it?

41 minutes ago, Kel_Silonius said:

but i's a K-drive. The purpose of K-drive is to give you mastery and after that you forget it exists. I mean it's sort of ok on open field, but k-drive on regular maps? + speed mods? (if we could use them)

Correct me if i'm wrong, because i subsumed that garbage frame after it hit 30, but moveset of merulina is limited and you can't slide on rails etc? i mean merulina is very limited on tricks.. is it?

You can use Merulina like a regular Kdrive. It even has the trick combo counter.

Merulina works like a regular K-drive in all aspects, including tricks, grinding pipes, etc. I've tried it, so I know it works. But without the ability to slot K-drive mods, it's not as effective as the ventkids device, which seems like a step backward for Yareli's personal K-drive mount.

Archived