Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator skill tree (xbox)

(XBOX)WashedLobster72

This is on xbox. The only reason it's on pc forums is because it didnt let me choose it upon application. Anyway I'm trying to unbind inner gaze within madurai skill tree. I have all the prerequisites, a brilliant eidalon shard, one million focus and completion of the war within and any other quest. However when I try to press the Y button to unbind the node it creates a flashing blue circle in my top left corner much like how it flashes when changing schools. I've asked many experienced players but they all had no idea of what is going on. Another user had the same problem but it was fixed after restarting the game. However that isnt the case for me. This has been going on for weeks mabye even months. I have sought out help many times but nothing. Please, this bug is holding me back from being able to eidalon hunt well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-07-19 at 12:37 PM, (XBOX)WashedLobster72 said:

This is on xbox. The only reason it's on pc forums is because it didnt let me choose it upon application. Anyway I'm trying to unbind inner gaze within madurai skill tree. I have all the prerequisites, a brilliant eidalon shard, one million focus and completion of the war within and any other quest. However when I try to press the Y button to unbind the node it creates a flashing blue circle in my top left corner much like how it flashes when changing schools. I've asked many experienced players but they all had no idea of what is going on. Another user had the same problem but it was fixed after restarting the game. However that isnt the case for me. This has been going on for weeks mabye even months. I have sought out help many times but nothing. Please, this bug is holding me back from being able to eidalon hunt well.

Same here, the fourms have me as a pc member even though I play on xbox I've sent a message on the support site but no reply yet, anyways.

Yeah the same thing also is happening to me on xbox with the unbinding. I've waybounded mostly all the unbounds but recently I've been unable to unbound basilisk gaze in unairu,  I have the 1mil focus and the brilliant eidolon shard but nothing happens when I hit "Y" and yes I also have plenty of pool space to do so aswell. DE please fix these issues, both the inaccurate member status on the forums and the this focus tree issue.

Archived