Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Lich Release System, Please

Ethice

When Kuva Liches first came out It was interesting to, potentially, have a boss style mob with abilities and a powerful weapon able to aid you in a mission so I converted a handful of Liches in hopes of doing just that. I like that if I go down in a mission there's a strong likelihood one will appear to assist me and It's cool that I can manually call on in if I have them set as an on call crew member, but not having the ability to fully manage them like crew has become annoying at this point. With the introduction of the Command intrinsic it was the perfect opportunity to allow for the release of Liches in the same fashion as crew, but they were made exempt from that portion of the system leaving us still with no option to eliminate them from our roster. It was mentioned in a dev stream a while back that some solution along the lines of consignment was being considered to release Liches that were no longer needed from a player's roster and I figured it would've come along with the completion of the Command intrinsic. Can we please be allowed to remove Liches from our roster as we can do with crew?

Kuva Lich is the stupidest, most convoluted BS ever added to the game.  I have attempted NUMEROUS times to get my first lich and eventually gave up completely.  It always seems to be either someone else's lich or no lich at all.  Also the random nature of requiem combinations is too much RNG.  I won't even be bothering with this content.

Archived