Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Did You Guys Find Warframe?

legionprobatio

One day... god and I were in a deep conversation and I was like see anything cool, and god was like no it pity much s**k* *i** down there. I was like really, and god was like well this warframe thing is kinda cool, you should look it up... I was like for real.. and god was like ya it's the S#&$ even if most of the people that play it are ***p** ****s. I was like I know isn't that true, and god was like psych...

ya .. that's it ... that was the whole story... and none of that was made up at all... wait did I leave out that part about the tree, the fruit and the snake...

§§CrazieGeneral

November 5th..

Anon = '- . -'

Edited by Darkblue006

BSN. Someone mentioned some game called Warframe that was open Beta for the weekend, didn't bother with it, then awhile later I wanted something to play and saw another mention, and since it is F2P I though why the hell not?

That was on the 5th of April (I know this because of a Facebook posting I made, trying to get others to play with me)

A youtuber known as Kuledud3 started playing this with his friends at the time Update 8 came out. It looked pretty good, and was free to play, so I went for it. Still here to this day, challenging myself to build all the clan tech with only 1 other person to help me out.