Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CREW MEMBERS IN MISSION [SPACE\GROUNDING] IS NOT VIABLE.

EilSS

About space MissionS:

Public space mission:

Right now our crew members are not such viable in space missions because tennos are replays them. I take a crew members for helping me to do the dirty work like restoring ammunition, fixing, cleaning and shooting on my flying lifeboat. Most ara time I facing an older player has don't want to do anything except dancing, looking at the window (literally), plays the guitar when my board are burning.

Question:
Can I keep my crew in public for doing that simple and not out of balancing tasks?
For what you wood asking - for increasing speed of mission\role-playing.

Solo space mission: 
Npc is helping (from my perspective) more then players. Well done DE. Thank you for that.

Question:
Can I get summon full my crew to the priority object with me like you do this in public for tenno?
Can we enjoy to play solo space missions for price 3 millions of credits? Please DE.

About grounding missions:
Everything is simple - if we summon any crew member we need a help on the mission. Its mean that I need help for full mission not just 2 minutes like it right now. 
Especially that they are mortal, if they run out of HP they will die. 

The specters are doing the same you could say. You deploy specters with a non moded weapon, without fashion and its looks ugly as hell. It is not such difficult to remove the hidden timer.

And it would be a surprise for you, but passive's some of Elite Crew Members are actually good. I have for an example Greneers girl which can restore HP to all allies in range per kill. 
It could be cool if I can build myself with relying on one extra unit. For example, like necromech, archwing... 
With that greneer girl, even my useless moa do not die so often.

Question:
Can we have that? Please DE, please.

What do you think about these people?

Archived