Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth doesn't get Melee Critical Chance invigoration buff on his Shadow Claws

Jewdzsak

2021.08.09. - 20:04 - Edit: I dont know if it is a bug, or intended to work like only the main frame receives the buff, and Sevagoth's Shadow doesn't. I will leave the post here for any helpful, related comments on this topic.

I just invigorated Sevagoth with my weekly buff for him [ '+200% Melee Critical Chance', '+75% Parkour Velocity' ] ,

but it doesn't work on his exalted weapon (Shadow Claws wielded by Sevagoth's Shadow), neither on its UI/Weapon Details ( still showing baby 38%... 😔 ). 

• How can this bug be reproduced?

I guess it isn't working for everyone else.

• What was happening before the issue started?

I just put a whopping invigoration on my Sevagoth.

• Can you provide your build and game settings?

I don't think this is relevant.

• What kind of squad were you in? Solo, host, client?

Solo.

• Can you share any images or a video of the bug?

Sure.

• Making sure the issue still occurs in the game's current version is important so that we can be sure we aren't chasing old issues.

It's bugged currently. There isn't any relevant bug report / topic on the forum right now.

Good work on posting your bug report!

Which part of Sevagoth are you talking about? Do you mean

1. "Sevagoth's melee attacks aren't affected by the Helminth invigoration" or do you mean
  2. "Sevagoth's Shadow's Exalted melee weapon is not affected by the Helminth invigoration"?

Shadow is like a second separate frame, so it depends if DE wants to allow invigs to affect them. For now, this looks like an oversight and it would be nice if DE made an official announcement regarding if Shadow can receive all the same buffs that Sevagoth receives.

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

Good work on posting your bug report!

Which part of Sevagoth are you talking about? Do you mean

1. "Sevagoth's melee attacks aren't affected by the Helminth invigoration" or do you mean
  2. "Sevagoth's Shadow's Exalted melee weapon is not affected by the Helminth invigoration"?

Shadow is like a second separate frame, so it depends if DE wants to allow invigs to affect them. For now, this looks like an oversight and it would be nice if DE made an official announcement regarding if Shadow can receive all the same buffs that Sevagoth receives.

Thank you! I corrected my post.
I don't really believe that it's intended to work like this, as i don't see any note on the affected frames/weapon in the buff's status. 
(I cant really imagine that i will see Sevagoth's Shadow in the invigoration roster in the coming weeks lol) 😂

Archived