Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missions rotation rewards ABC rework

TotalEnigma85

This needs to be removed , it is unfair insane timewise for us to sit 20 min on survival to have  1 roll chance for item that has 8% drop 

Simply make 1 big loot table of like 20 things with 5% chance for them , 5% drop chance every 5 min is better

have some respect for us

honestly for the most part i feel the rotation drops are fine, but some rotation locked drops need either better rates or to be available for more than JUST rot c. (namely Octavia Neuroptics, which is also done in a node almost no one on earth runs)

Or, or or... just get rid of life support and let us actually survive without restarting the same node over and over again... Oh wait, but that would make it too easy to last longer periods of time...

... big deal, people already reach the enemy lvl9999 mark and stay there for hours... so I don't really see the difference there...

1 hour ago, Flannoit said:

honestly for the most part i feel the rotation drops are fine, but some rotation locked drops need either better rates or to be available for more than JUST rot c. (namely Octavia Neuroptics, which is also done in a node almost no one on earth runs)

Octavia Neuro is from deimos Rot C. Terrorem is a great survival node. Many of us use it frequently for nano spores.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Octavia Neuro is from deimos Rot C. Terrorem is a great survival node. Many of us use it frequently for nano spores.

That's surprising, because I've been trying to farm her Neuroptics for a few weeks now and I've only managed to find a small handful of groups, and only two groups willing to actually stay to rot c. I can solo it with my Revenant, Nezha, Gauss, or Harrow, but it's more fun/easier in a group.

Archived