Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration Interception node bug

Syfox97

So my most recent match in arbitration was an interception on Saturn (I don't remember what my available buffs were).

I joined into a starting session of randoms when early into the first round we had a host migration, which left me the host and new people started to join.

Part way into the second wave it was just me and another player (Wukong) when we started to notice that Node B was bugged.

The UI for both of us showed that it was constantly contested but no actual enemy was next to the Node panels, whats more was that we could capture the node perfectly with no problems yet the A.I would simply ignore the node and never try to capture it even when all other nodes were already captured.

We weren't really sure if we should abort the mission right then and there so we kept going until round 9.

I'm sorry for not taking any screenshots for I forgot in the heat of the moment to record any of the events.

Yeah, HUD issues are somewhat common in Interception, no Host Migration required, even.

If you spawn in while the mission is already underway, it's happened plenty of times that parts of the HUD didn't match up with reality,
plus there's cases when some of the ABCD indicators simply aren't visible at all for whatever reason.

Been an issue for years, so don't hold your breath waiting for a fix, alas.

12 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Yeah, HUD issues are somewhat common in Interception, no Host Migration required, even.

As I mentioned it wasn't just the HUD, the A.I stopped trying to contest the bugged node making it way easier for me and the other guy to hold 3 points alone rather then 4.

Archived