Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter Orb party boot

(PSN)Eradose

I've been trying to play an Exploiter Orb mission on Fortuna, but I've been having issues with matchmaking.  Basically, I would have someone spawn in before I start the mission, and I wait for them to make it to Deck 12 before starting the fight.  But as soon as we reach the boss area, the other player is booted out of the game (no "left squad" message or anything), and the mission is locked as a Solo mission, as the first time this happened, I waited 5 minutes, and the player did not return to the mission, nor did any other players join the game.  This has happened twice in a row, both times with me being the host.

• 2 weeks later...

Had the same issue with my friend whom i play with everyday with less than 100ms ping, and we cannot load into deck 12 without disconnecting 100% consistently tried 15 times in a row just to confirm that it is a consistent thing.  Tried restarting game, changing hosts, going in and out of the door at both deck 12 and Orb Vallis entrance to make sure we could transition areas together and every single time consistently we disconnected in the Deck 12 loading.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have tried helping friends farm hildrin. We tried each one of us being host, also tried loading stragit to a player loaded at exploiter cave entrance, every time someone gets kicked from squad, bit dissapointing not being able to help less experienced players because the servers cant handle 2 people loading at the same time

Archived