Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss killing himself with abilities returning to the dojo

Manofrath4ever

This bug has happened to me whether I was in a group or solo.

During the transition period from one railjack mission to another mission (or your dojo) you can move around and cast abilities if you have sufficient energy.

I recreated the bug with these steps

1. Travel to Free Flight Earth Proxima (although the transition from any railjack mission to dojo will work)

2. Gain Energy from the Aura Mod Energy Siphon (or just have a lot of energy)

3. Set course for dojo

4. Use Esc key to get out of the mission complete menu that displays rewards and affinity

5. Use Thermal Sunder at maximum power with the tap (I don't know about the alternate hold casting of the ability but I assume it also works) as many times as possible so that it can still be "in effect" when you arrive at the dojo.

Result: You arrive at the dojo and take damage and if it is enough damage you die. If you die in this way, you cannot fast travel to any rooms in the dojo. You escape by leaving the dojo.

I tried solo and killed myself, and then I did it with a friend playing Harrow and he nearly died.

I tried using the "Insert image from URL" button to upload a picture of Guass and his loyal crewmate bleeding out in the railjack with the dojo wall visible in the window, but this is the best I can do.

https://ibb.co/hc1tH85

Neat bug report! I'm curious to try reproducing it myself and I'm interested to see how DE will respond to it.

15 minutes ago, Manofrath4ever said:

I tried using the "Insert image from URL" button to upload a picture of Guass and his loyal crewmate bleeding out in the railjack with the dojo wall visible in the window, but this is the best I can do.

You want the "direct link" which will end in .jpg or .png or whatever format you are using. I saw the bleeding out thing, so your link definitely works.

Archived