Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Blast themed Warframe (Revised)

LegOmniverse

Tsar: The Volatile Warhead

A product of the Grineer, Tsar was created in response to the Corpus' experiments with Warframe components.

Created byr Dr. Tengus, Tsar was Also made from Warframe components, as well as Grineer technology and Detonite.

When finished, he was activated and swiftly escaped his captors by destroying the galleon who was assembled on, and while drifting aimlessly in space, he was picked up by a Steel Meridian ship, which he also destroyed, thinking it was more Grineer.

He's designed to be a heavy hitting, AOE focused tank that suffers from low shields and sprint speed, making up for both in the forms of his abilities

___

Health: 400 (1600 at LvL 30)
Shields: 100 (300 at LvL 30)
Armor: 450
Energy200 (400 At LvL 30
Sprint Speed: 0.90

___

Passive: 

When an enemy is damaged by Tsar's abilities, but not killed, they are then coated with Detonite Residue

Killing an enemy coated with Detonite Residue with one of Tasar's abilities detonates it, dealing a percent of the victims health as Blast damage

Blast Radius: 5 M +2 P/Coating
Damage: 10% Target's Health +5% P/Coating

Blast Radius - Increased by Ability Range
Damage - Increased by Ability Strength

1 - Detonite Launchers:
Tsar launches a sphere of explosive gel that sticks to any surface

If multiple charges are close enough, they will stick together, increased damage by an additional 150% and range by 3 Meters for each additional charge

Holding the ability key will detonate all charges

Cost: 25
Projectile Speed: 25 M P/Second
Merge Radius: 2 M
Blast Radius: 7 M
Damage: 75 / 150 / 225 / 300 Blast

Projectile Speed / Blast Radius - Increased by Ability Range
Damage - Increased by Ability Strength

2 - Blast Propulsion:
Tsar creates a small localized blast behind him, launching himself forward at a high speed

• Tapping the cast key launches Tsar a shorter distance
  • Holding the cast key for at least 1.5 seconds before releasing launches Tsar a farther distance while also increasing both the damage and range of the blast

Cost: 50
Dash Range (Tap): 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 M
Dash Range (Hold): 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 M
Blast Radius (Tap): 5 M
Blast Radius (Hold): 10 M
Damage (Tap): 125 / 200 / 275 / 350 Blast
Damage (Hold): 225 / 325 / 425 / 525 Blast

Dash Range - Increased by Ability Duration
Blast Radius - Increased by Ability Range
Damage - Increased by Ability Strength

3 - Implosion

Tsar creates an explosive vacuum that drags enemies towards him and knocks them down momentarily

Enemies that are damaged from this ability have their armor permanently reduced, and their shields reduced temporarily

• If Tsar damages an enemy with that has armor, he'll strip it from them, condensing it all into a single pick up at the center of the blast, when Tsar collects it, he will gain a shield that negates all incoming damage and makes him immune to being knocked down as well as additional armor that lasts until the shield is borken

If Tsar creates collects another pickup, he will replace his current Shield with the new one

Cost: 75 Energy
Cast Radius: 12 M
Blast Radius: 8 M
Knock Down Duration: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 Seconds
Armor Strip: 15% / 30% / 45% / 60%
Shield Reduction: 20% / 35% / 50% / 65%
Shield Reduction Duration: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 Seconds
Shield Strength: 100% Stripped armor
Bonus Armor: 25% / 50% / 75% / 100% Stripped armor
Damage: 175 / 275 / 375 / 475 Blast

Cast Radius / Blast Radius - Increased by Ability Range
Shield Strength / Damage - Increased by Ability Strength
Knock Down Duration / Shield Reduction Duration - Increased by Ability Duration

4 - Overload:

Tsar reroutes his shields to his core and begins stockpiling energy over the next few seconds before releasing a devastating blast

Damage Tsar receives while Overload is active is redirected to his core, adding the the damage of the explosion

Cost: 100
Blast Radius: 20 M
Duration: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 Seconds
Damage: 150 / 300 / 450 / 700 (Blast)
Damage reroute: 50% / 100% / 150% / 200% Negated damage

Blast Radius - Increased by Ability Range
Duration - Increased by Ability Duration
Damage / Damage Reroute - Increased by Ability Strength

Augments

Impact Volley
Detonite Chargers launched from Detonite Launcher deal 10% - 50% increased damage and explode on Impact

Change Log

8/29/2021

Passive

No longer deals 100 Damage +20 P/Coating
Now deals a percent of the victims health as Blast Damage to all adjacent enemies

2 - Blast Propulsion

Can now be cast by Holding and Tapping the casting key

Casting after holding the Casting Key now grants increased power to the ability

3 - Implosion

Ability Reworked from Blast Shields

The idea is good but it's damage frame that does not scale its damage. My main suggestion is make the passive scale with the hp of the enemy you killed so later in game it would be remarkable strong depending on numbers.  

For the second skill I would sugest tap for a small blast ( a bullet jump like range) and hold for massive blast covering massive distances 

The third just sounds like worse iron skin , maybe give it a movement speed penalty but increase its power 

7 hours ago, keikogi said:

The third just sounds like worse iron skin , maybe give it a movement speed penalty but increase its power 

Honestly, after reading this, I'm considering just replacing the ability, and giving him something else

I'll update the post with edits, tell me what you think of his newer 3rd ability when I do

19 minutes ago, LegOmniverse said:

Honestly, after reading this, I'm considering just replacing the ability, and giving him something else

I'll update the post with edits, tell me what you think of his newer 3rd ability when I do

I like it but here a few nitpicks 

I would make the armor a pick up at the center of the explosion so the skill is "slower" (takes more effort and time use). to prevent silly stuff from hapening picking a new shield would replace the old one if it was stronger. I also would remove the base line shield all together , no armor no shield. 

Also reducing its radius to 8 meters so it does not fight on the same niche as larvae ( since it tags enemies with a strong passive , reduces defenses and generates "a shield so its only fair it´s quite a bit worse a grouping )

8 minutes ago, keikogi said:

I would make the armor a pick up at the center of the explosion so the skill is "slower" (takes more effort and time use). to prevent silly stuff from hapening picking a new shield would replace the old one if it was stronger. I also would remove the base line shield all together , no armor no shield. 

Also reducing its radius to 8 meters so it does not fight on the same niche as larvae ( since it tags enemies with a strong passive , reduces defenses and generates "a shield so its only fair it´s quite a bit worse a grouping )

Changes made, and I added a couple of things

How's it look now?

13 minutes ago, LegOmniverse said:

Changes made, and I added a couple of things

How's it look now?

looks good. Delivers the theme and works well in game. There always room for improviment but I don´t see anything that needs change. 

Archived