Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fissure vaulted relics to be marked as such

UnS3eN

^^ Pretty much subject

Kind of tired of having to look up if a relic is vaulted or not every time when I select one for a void fissure

Edit: Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Pressing tab while hovering mouse over the relic will tell you if it's vaulted.

What also would be nice to have marked, is a end time on the nightwaves ingame.

Sense DE did not do that and had there ingame announcement spammed out with their own spam in the spambox news feed, they need to end there crazy tradition of making each nightwave use different credits. It's insane, and if they fail to properly warn ingame only players, it's how they atone

On 2021-08-29 at 6:06 AM, UnS3eN said:

Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Pressing tab while hovering mouse over the relic will tell you if it's vaulted.

Well at least it's in the game, but it would be nice if it was more readily available because I'm gonna be honest...I didn't even know about that, and I have a feeling there are a number of people who don't know about it.

On 2021-08-28 at 4:06 PM, UnS3eN said:

Edit: Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Pressing tab while hovering mouse over the relic will tell you if it's vaulted.

Only works in orbiter or when starting a mission. While in the middle of mission, TAB or DualShock R2 button goes completely blank/empty when selecting the next relic in a middle of endless mission like survival, excavation, disruption, defense, interception.

I prefer to have a filter or sort option, makes it easier. Show vaulted relics only, or show non-vaulted relics only as a filter or sort option.

On 2021-08-28 at 2:06 PM, UnS3eN said:

Pressing tab while hovering mouse over the relic will tell you if it's vaulted.

Wow!  If you're an idiot, I'm a bigger one.  How did you even figure out to press tab?

It's still a totally legit complaint afaic.  Ideally it would show vaulted right along with the relic name and its possible contents without an additional button press.

Archived