Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Fusion- Anyone Else Getting Lag With It?

AbsolutTalent

It's only really noticeable for me when I'm fusing mods from the top of the list into mods from the bottom of the list. And even then it's mostly what seems to be a framerate drop when I click the mods, and not when I go to fuse them.

Normally it's maybe like a .01 second delay, and in the situation described above it's maybe like 0.5 - 1 second(s). I do have multithreading enabled, if that's relevant.

DO YOU EVEN READ??? SOLUTION WAS ABOVE YOUR POSTS FFS -_-

Correction. A workaround has been provided but there is still something that can be improved or could be a symptom of a larger problem with the game being unable to handle some of the larger numbers floating around.  It is valid in a beta to provide feedback on areas that do not function in an ideal manner.

• 1 month later...

Why should I be bothered to unequip this particular card on several frames, one at a time trying to remember which frames has it equip.. Why don't DE offer a "unequip from all frames" when fusinioning?  If that's the solution make it easy on us to take it off the frames and remind us to re-add them when we're done or something.  I am getting lagged with this trying to up vitality, serrations, hornet strikes the cards that you use across the board on multiple frames I'm sure or multiple weapons you love to use.   IF it exceeds a particular warframe's limit, ask us to confirm removing so we can continue adding to that card.  Worst  case scenario if we change frames, we'll just slap another card lower rank on there to replace it later if we have it.  This lag issue is nonsense, and hurting gameplay,  "Remove the card, it'll speed up then" Eh, yeah .. no.  I shouldn't have to remove it if it's not needed.