Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis Bounties: Bonuses Not Being Awarded

MrAureliusR

For the past few days, I have not been receiving bonuses during Orb Vallis bounties, despite qualifying for the according to the UI. This has been consistent, across all bounties available from Eudico or the bounty-giver dude in Orb Vallis (even when taking over the Dig Site, for example).

The best way to show this is to show the bug in action. So, I made a short recording of the bug. If anyone can spot a reason why the bonuses aren't happening, please let me know -- otherwise, this seems like a pretty clear bug to me.

WARNING: This video contains profanities.

• 1 month later...

So this still is happening to me. And it's not just Orb Vallis, it's *all* bounties in all areas. This is making it really annoying to try and get bounty rewards, as it takes me about 4-8x longer to get items than everyone else. I contacted support and they basically told me there's nothing they can do about it.

For example, today I realized I needed Gyromag systems, so I did Phase 1 of Profit-Taker. Got no rewards on stages 1, 2, 3, only got a *single* reward from the pool upon completion, which just happened to be Gyromag x 5. But I am not the only one this is happening to. Others in my clan have been experiencing the same thing. Trying to get rare items is just needlessly difficult, even more so than usual. I need to get Xaku parts and I've just given up because of this bug.

Can someone please confirm for me that I'm not imagining things? You should normally get a reward from the drop pool for every stage of a bounty, and two if you complete the bonus objective, right? 

If this is actually a bug, I don't know what to do about it. Support blew me off, and I just hit MR20 so if it's a bug with my account I'm not exactly excited to have to start a new account...

• 2 months later...

++Bump

I too am experiencing something similar. I have found that if I start an objective in Razorwing for on Titania Prime and do not change out of form before the objective is complete, I only get the objective reward about 50% of the time. If it happens to be the last objective, I don't get it or the bonus. 

I ran 10 level 4 bounties in Orb Vallis yesterday for Aya with my clan and at the end of the runs all 3 clanmates had 12 Aya and I had 3. Super Frustrating.

Maybe it's too late for TS, but why he thinks he should get bonus reward and he didn't get it? I think he have full standing with Solaris Syndicate and doesn't get reputation, but if he wouldn't have full reputaion, he would see bonus reputation in cases where he could actually get bonus reward. Or better video where he completes all five parts of task and after that didn't get bonus reward.

Archived