Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

for some reason, I need visual stretching of gauss

gxyal

well, the videos of gauss in Chinese video websites are popular in past year. In this year, many of my friends were recommended these videos by me. They also want to play this game. But, when I show the gauss to them, they consider that gauss not as attractive as it used to be. In brief, without visual stretching, gauss can not give us sensory stimulation. I dont think visual stretching is a bug. It can bring us better experience. I hope de can provide us with an alternative. We can choose the visual stretching or not. I paly this game also because of the video of gauss. I wish I can get the better choice.

You mean so when he runs the screen gets are stretched out to show off his "speed" hard pass, that would be such a waste of dev time, and with the HUGE change to china's gaming laws that went into effect yesterday (1Sept) I wouldn't expect any dev to do anything to support china again.

16小时前 , minininja77 说:

You mean so when he runs the screen gets are stretched out to show off his "speed" hard pass, that would be such a waste of dev time, and with the HUGE change to china's gaming laws that went into effect yesterday (1Sept) I wouldn't expect any dev to do anything to support china again.

that is not waste of time. its about game experience which is the most important thing in a game. I hope de will know about it.

Archived