Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming Orokin Cells

Matxer

Question

For Morphics, Neurodes and Neural Sensors, I get many in defense missions (static or mobile, both work) much more than boss fighting. I get generally as much as 4 or 5 at wave 20 for example.

Is the same for Orokin Cells ? Defense missions on Saturn ?

17 answers to this question

Mimas on Saturn, Infested Survival is nice

Kiste on Ceres, Grineer Mobile Defense is also great for xp

Those are my 2 best bets (aside from speedrunning boss)

totaly agree siting there min 15 min max 30 min... last time 54min.. get 1 to 10 orokin cels.. in 2-3 days playing not realy much i earn form 3 to 45 ;]

survival on saturn includes only mimas, it looks like. I've been running a lot of survival missions on saturn lately, usually 20-30 min, on cassini and keeler (kepler? idk, the other grineer one. usually I'm just on cassini), and in that time, I'll get like 1-3. so it sounds like the infested drop more than the grineer do, for whatever reason. however, I'm not running master thief, and I'm not a nekros spamming desecrate, so take that into consideration

^^ infested are crappier and thus die more frequently (before you start having Ancient-only platoons). More deaths = more RNG rolls for materials and general loot.

that makes a lot of sense, actually, haha. I figured it was something to do with the number of heavies or the ease of killing said heavies. so maybe I was partially right. ancients may be a little squishier than napalms and techs, or that's what it seems. but they'll still get you, eventually: napalms in grineer missions, toxic ancients in infested. corpus? in my opinion, they aren't too bad. but i've strayed from the topic. in conclusion: infested survival=many orokin cells. I'll have to check that out

Just to chime in - I've been doing solo Mimas runs. So far, I haven't gotten any Orokin Cells after 5 runs, each about 15-20 minutes.

You shouldn't be doing Survivals solo. The more players you are playing with, the more mobs do spawn.

You wasted 2 hours.

You shouldn't be doing Survivals solo. The more players you are playing with, the more mobs do spawn.

You wasted 2 hours.

Hmmm. I suspected as much. On the other hand I wouldn't quite call it wasted, as I did get a decent haul of stuff.

On the other hand I was kinda multitasking, because I've found that running torrents and Warframe kills the ping of myself if I join, or anyone who joins me, but I'll be fine.

Right-o, open Mimas Survival then.

Just to chime in - I've been doing solo Mimas runs. So far, I haven't gotten any Orokin Cells after 5 runs, each about 15-20 minutes.

I'm not surprised. Defense missions are better for Morphics, neurodes and all, provided you reach wave 20 or 25.

Also, survival with randoms is completely hasardous. Some wanna extract after 5 minutes. And some just never extract and you end by failing, cuz you can't complete the mission if the others are still away. Survival is really tricky. Survival is highly chaotic.

(-snip-)

Also, survival with randoms is completely hazardous. Some wanna extract after 5 minutes. And some just never extract and you end by failing, cuz you can't complete the mission if the others are still away. Survival is really tricky. Survival is highly chaotic.

Now that right there is just not true.

Just one is enough to extract. Stay about 30 Seconds on extraction and the others'll come with you.