Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Suda Rank Reduction: Genius to Wise, no rival syndicate interactions, rank up says "No further sacrifice is needed"

Wh1te_Rabb1t

Although I have maxed rank and standing with this syndicate before and support Suda's ally and no rivals/enemies, my rank has been mysteriously reduced from Genius to Wise. Further, there is no rank up message beyond "You've proven yourself already. No further sacrifice is needed to earn the title of Genius." 

3 hours ago, Wh1te_Rabb1t said:

my rank has been mysteriously reduced

This might've been caused by Plague Star, you can somehow gain "incorrect" Syndicate Standing there, see the topics on that.

3 hours ago, Wh1te_Rabb1t said:

Further, there is no rank up message beyond "You've proven yourself already. No further sacrifice is needed to earn the title of Genius."

Well, checking your Profile, you're currently not at max Standing for your current Rank, so you can't rank up to Genius yet.
The "no further sacrifices" refers to not needing to give them a Prime part & Credits again.

Though I have to wonder, how come you're so low on Standing, I was expecting you to be down a few K maybe,
but you have ~60k to go still, did it actually push you down that far (over multiple days) before you noticed anything?

And if the PS bug was to blame, then you should also have gained a bunch of Standing for the other (wrongfully supported) Syndicates, so dunno lol.

8 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

I was expecting you to be down a few K maybe,
but you have ~60k to go still, did it actually push you down that far (over multiple days) before you noticed anything?

I've done the PS event some 60-70 times, but I usually check the after mission standing report. I didn't notice the suda standing drop so much until I tried to repurchase a weapon for scanning purposes. It's odd that the change would have snuck up without me noticing and not effected the other syndicates I'm alllied with, but if it's the event standing bug the sheer number of times I've done the event could add up to a rank change. 

Archived