Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Lockout Fix - new slash command

digimbyte

On the occasion, users experience Warframe Lockout or Operator Lockout - this is when the game has a set of events that would prevent or disable the users controls causing players to not be able to shoot, aim, switch weapons, or enter operator mode.
One known bug is when someone is fishing, catches a fish and at the same time, someone catches an animal nearby 

The only fix to players is for them to go down, time out and revive.

I propose a new slash command `/refresh` which will reset the warframes conditions if they are in this state and not doing anything else.

its been 7+ years, please fix this bug, or give us the means too fix it. we used to do this with radiation and self damage tricks.

2 hours ago, digimbyte said:

On the occasion, users experience Warframe Lockout or Operator Lockout - this is when the game has a set of events that would prevent or disable the users controls causing players to not be able to shoot, aim, switch weapons, or enter operator mode.
One known bug is when someone is fishing, catches a fish and at the same time, someone catches an animal nearby 

The only fix to players is for them to go down, time out and revive.

I propose a new slash command `/refresh` which will reset the warframes conditions if they are in this state and not doing anything else.

its been 7+ years, please fix this bug, or give us the means too fix it. we used to do this with radiation and self damage tricks.

Happened in SP when I died as operator 10 times. I was stuck in warframe mode and I couldn’t switch weapons, shoot, roll, bullet jump, or use transference. I saw my melee in my hand but I couldn’t use it. It was really annoying because I went up to wave 32 in sp and had to abort.

I use PS4 so I’m not sure how to use slash commands on there but that bug gets really irritating.

6 hours ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Happened in SP when I died as operator 10 times. I was stuck in warframe mode and I couldn’t switch weapons, shoot, roll, bullet jump, or use transference. I saw my melee in my hand but I couldn’t use it. It was really annoying because I went up to wave 32 in sp and had to abort.

I use PS4 so I’m not sure how to use slash commands on there but that bug gets really irritating.

How about a console command where you hold down 3-4 specific buttons for 2 seconds?

Archived