Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New PS5 trohpies didn't unlock

(PSN)Koderix

With the newest Plague Star update, PS5 has recieved several new trophies. Most of them unlocked automatically the moment I started the game. 2 of them, however, didn't. "Meeting adjourned" and "Strategic Development".

Basically it says I have to obtain a sister of parvos weapon and finish every node in the corpus proxima. I did both of these things. I have killed every corpus lich and obtained every weapon. I have finished railjack starchart. Yet, it didn't count towards the trophy. To clarify - I did all of these things PRIOR to the update. However I also did more things that unlocked properly so I don't know why these two in particular didn't unlock.

I'm a huge completionist and it bothers me a lot.

On 2021-09-20 at 3:21 AM, (PSN)Koderix said:

With the newest Plague Star update, PS5 has recieved several new trophies. Most of them unlocked automatically the moment I started the game. 2 of them, however, didn't. "Meeting adjourned" and "Strategic Development".

Basically it says I have to obtain a sister of parvos weapon and finish every node in the corpus proxima. I did both of these things. I have killed every corpus lich and obtained every weapon. I have finished railjack starchart. Yet, it didn't count towards the trophy. To clarify - I did all of these things PRIOR to the update. However I also did more things that unlocked properly so I don't know why these two in particular didn't unlock.

I'm a huge completionist and it bothers me a lot.

Did you ever get your problem fixed?

Welcome to the club. They aren't able to fix simple trophies like Tomb Looter and Vallis Spelunker on PS4, if you did them first on PS5 (hence challenge is already completed on PS4, but no trophies). Probably making a game with working trophies was too much for them to handle and they're still adding new trophies that don't work. I'm not touching this broken game until they properly fix all the trophies. 

"Have I ever told the definition of insanity?" 

Archived