Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst Fight - unable to use weapons

(NSW)Joynier

Also having the same issue. Tried twice for the incursion, both times lost my weapons after ramming the bug zapper.

Playing solo, used wukong, kuva quartakk, epitaph, oolatha zaw, zenurik, djinn, 727 amp. No clone active, no weapons other than amp used before bug occurred.

On 2021-09-21 at 6:39 AM, (NSW)ZynVek said:

Also having the same issue. Tried twice for the incursion, both times lost my weapons after ramming the bug zapper.

Playing solo, used wukong, kuva quartakk, epitaph, oolatha zaw, zenurik, djinn, 727 amp. No clone active, no weapons other than amp used before bug occurred.

I dont think this is a bug its one of the Ropaloysts defences callled .. Nullifying scream if I remember correctly.. the gun removals been around for a while though but usually its short

Nullifying Scream: When a mobility-type Ability such as the Operator's Void Dash or  Nezha's  Blazing Chakram is used, the Ropalolyst screams, releasing a pulse that temporarily disables Transference, nullifies all Warframe abilities (except for deployed abilities such as  Nova's  Worm Hole) and temporarily prevents ability use for ~3 seconds.

19 minutes ago, -AncientWarrior- said:

I dont think this is a bug its one of the Ropaloysts defences callled .. Nullifying scream if I remember correctly.. the gun removals been around for a while though but usually its short

Nullifying Scream: When a mobility-type Ability such as the Operator's Void Dash or  Nezha's  Blazing Chakram is used, the Ropalolyst screams, releasing a pulse that temporarily disables Transference, nullifies all Warframe abilities (except for deployed abilities such as  Nova's  Worm Hole) and temporarily prevents ability use for ~3 seconds.

it happens even on frames without abilities that would trigger it and permanently removes the guns until mission fail timeout.

I'm a wukong/nekros main.

absolutely nothing there to trigger the ability.

this is definitely a bug, a multiplatform bug that has been reported tons, and has gotten worse since plague star.

of the 7 times i ran the fight this week. all but one had this happen.

both solo and full pub squads.

Yeah that is not whats happening.  It's a new bug.  I cannot use weapons unless I die.  After riding Ropalyst I'm basically devoid of any ranged weapons permanantltly till death.  Cant use archgun, cant even pause and abort.  Tried for 10 mins.  Can only damage with operator which is ridiculously low in SP.  This is a bug that needs fixing.  Also the hitbox is completely off when going after his shield in operator.  Complete garbage!

I'm on Xbox one and this is the same thing. I tried it with Octavia and Mesa. Mesa lost her regulators. I also had a vector prime, the mara detron and the xoris equipped. When i lost all my weapons, I was able to heavy throw my xoris but could not detonate it. As soon as it returned, however I lost it until I heavy threw again. 

Archived