Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deimos bug, not sure if its been reported.

Amaru

there was another host migration thing I had after getting done with a vault, and getting Necro Knight parts, and when I use the weird sucky thing to try and reach the over world my screen was black, and I could not navigate the field... so I had to quit.. I noticed I kept my items but was unsure if it counted too failed missions or not.. I looked at other peoples accounts and they have like hundreds of failed missions.. and that does not seem right, I think they got it from trying to leave Cetus map and Deiomos with out going through the gate?

The migration glitch happened while I was still in the vault, it was not tell i left the vault to to head to the gate did everything go black the world was still working around me I could hear the infested but I was blind but was still able to move.. its is annoying feeling trying to blindly get to the gate while hearing squashing sounds under your warfrrame.. as you blindly cut your way through infested lol I could not find the gate so I ha to quit.. with that being said if someone could reset the logs somehow... I mean I played for years and its little things like this that ruins my stats, its just a personal OCD thing knowing the stats are inflated and not being my fault bugs me.. and thinking their are Elitist who look at my profile going wow he has 110 missions failed and X amount quits! 

4 hours ago, Amaru said:

and thinking their are Elitist who look at my profile going wow he has 110 missions failed and X amount quits! 

This seems unlikely. There is no reason for people to care how many missions you fail/quit unless it is absurdly high - say over 50% of your wins.

Many bugs happen after host migrations. This can probably just be added to the pile.

Archived