Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gyromag Systems

riflestarz

Hi, I've been playing your game for a while, way back, and now I'm coming back to it. Currently, I'm working towards getting the Xaku warframe. I have acquired their blueprint, completed 2/3 subsystems and have 3 out of the 4 required ingredients to make the last subsystem. The missing ingredient is called Gyromag Systems, and the prerequisites are absurd. Gyromag Systems are a reward from completing Heist missions on Fortuna, which is fine, but to unlock heist missions, max rank with the Solaris United syndicate is required. Now, the only way to get standing is through the Daily standing limit which is around 22.000, in total Solaris united requires ~240,000 standing to reach max the max rank. doing the math to reach max ranking with Solaris united would require at least 11 days of cashing in rocks and/or completing the same 5 bounties. Again this would be understandable; Daily Standing prevents players from rushing through the content in a day. My problem lies with the fact that no where else in the game is this length of time required for unlocking something, or if it does, there exists another system or way to reduce the amount of time. All i ask for is to lower the minimum standing level to unlock heists from 5 - 2. or an alterative to getting Gyromag systems.
Thanks, Rifle

49 minutes ago, riflestarz said:

My problem lies with the fact that no where else in the game is this length of time required for unlocking something

Hooo, boy. Just you wait.

Seriously though its not too hard. Go on a big gem mining spree, and you can turn them in once per day to get the standing to rank up.

The reason heists are so far up the tree is because new players arnt well suited to the final battle. Thats not likely to change.

3 hours ago, riflestarz said:

Again this would be understandable; Daily Standing prevents players from rushing through the content in a day.

It also Stops players from Burning themselves out.... So it's a win win for both us and DE....

2 hours ago, chaotea said:

The reason heists are so far up the tree is because new players arnt well suited to the final battle. Thats not likely to change.

I disagree with this because Profit Taker has the exact same problem as Eidolon Hunts.... It's not really more Difficult.... It's just Highly Restrictive due to Ability and Status Immunity....

Compare that to... Let's say an hour Long Kuva Survival... Or Any Steel Path Mission.... These are Also "Difficult" but the reason people don't say they're are difficult or that they aren't for new players is because Since the enemies are vulnerable to Warframe Abilities and Status Effects.... You still get options... Perhaps not many options.... But WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY More Diversity than Profit Taker or Eidolon Hunts....

They can fix this Issue by having The Exploiter Orb drop these Systems aswell as part of its Resource Dump.... Since that Fight only requires Speed and some way if not Succumbing to a Barrage Of Slash Procs....😱....

2 hours ago, riflestarz said:

How does handing in the same 5 gems for 11 days prepare me or anybody for some insane super crazy impossible to understand final battle?

It doesn't.... Infact... The crap you need to make that fight easier is Dropped by those very Seem Bounties...

Dual Rounds.

Sabot Rounds..

Critical Focus...

You get all of those from the Heist Bounties so Gatekeeping the heists behind Max Rank SU Ranking makes no sense especially if you can cap your Standing just by using Gems... 

BTW I hear Conservation is actually Faster... Specifically if you have the Kubradon Lure.... But I don't know at which Rank that gets unlocked...

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

I disagree with this because Profit Taker has the exact same problem as Eidolon Hunts.... It's not really more Difficult.... It's just Highly Restrictive due to Ability and Status Immunity....

Did i say more difficult? I said not suited. IE: dont have the weapons / mods / warframes that are really needed to do the bosses efficiently. Sure its highly restrictive, but only for newer players who havnt built out their respective collections.

22 hours ago, chaotea said:

Did i say more difficult? I said not suited. IE: dont have the weapons / mods / warframes that are really needed to do the bosses efficiently. Sure its highly restrictive, but only for newer players who havnt built out their respective collections.

My Bad... 😝

Archived