Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

iPhone UI Issues

mgfnz

Yello. 

Sorry if it was reported already, couldn't find anything relevant through the Search.

I'm using Warframe Companion App 4.14.2.0 on iPhone 12 (iOS 15.0.2).

The problem is that top controls are positioned outside the Safe Area (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiview/positioning_content_relative_to_the_safe_area) and their tappable area is partially obscured by the status bar of the iOS, so it's kinda tough to activate them.

rfJ8N6d.jpg

The same problem is with the bottom part of the screen, although to a lesser extent because there are no controls to interact with (or they are quite big like Chat input box): content is obscured by rounded edges of the screen (this is not seen on the screenshots) and Home Swipe Bar.

fZ2jZT3.jpg

• 3 months later...

I’m having this same issue on an iPhone 12 (iOS 15.3) on app version 4.15.1.1. The icons you’ve indicated are extremely difficult to press due to the Safe Area constraints; while swiping left and right across the screen does the same behavior as tapping the icons would, it’s a little silly to have icons in a UI that are that difficult to press and have been a bug for months now.

I’d really like to see this fixed, it seems like it would just be a slight adjustment to resolve it too.

Archived