Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack ship tileset is TOO BIG. I wish crew-ships were bigger instead.

Doraz_

IMO the biggest issue with ship tilesets is they are not laid out like ships whatsoever. It is really, really lame that the corpus ships aren't ships whatsoever. There is no bridge and logical engine room. There are just random "ship" theme rooms randomly put together. 

11 hours ago, Leqesai said:

IMO the biggest issue with ship tilesets is they are not laid out like ships whatsoever. It is really, really lame that the corpus ships aren't ships whatsoever. There is no bridge and logical engine room. There are just random "ship" theme rooms randomly put together. 

exactly!

i dropped that criticism as it was to be expected for what warframe is, but i remember Shy as well asking it on twitter, and I couldn't have agreed more at the time.

It's such a shame ... even a bit frustrating, because they actually "tried" and do that with grineer crewships ... but those are smaller than a regular tile xD .... almost like they wanted us to dislike them.

Hopefully when the new war drops, some of the new mapping content that gets added is indeed better crewships and corpus/grineer galleons.

Archived