Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Getting Necramechs and Railjacks Easier but NOT too easy

JasonMaxmilan

We all know getting a necramech from scratch is hard, harder if you are a solo player. i haven't got a necramech yet. DE said in the coming New War update, getting Necramechs and Railjacks will be easier. i understand this change and how it will help busy people still enjoy the game content and prevent content islands. but please, that feeling of getting somewhere, the feeling of accomplishment of getting a Necramech must be preserved. dont dumb down the obtaining process into "Get X and Y and Z go to foundry and wait 1 min". i believe the devs will know more about what's best for the players, but this is just my suggestion. thanks for reading.

The old DE would not have done so many changes to make things easy, it's because now they are owned by other entities, they probably have to show steady new player number because they are the important people as they will invest more money in game than someone 3+ years in game who has everything in game and doesn't need to spend plat much.

why? because all their trailer show these fancy equipment of railjack and mechs, so some new watching it might be tempted to try it as soon as they can. but if you tell them that content is locked behind heavy grind and atleast 60+ hours of gameplay then they might not even play the game and give up. the game market is filled with good games so the competition is high. 

it's kinda sad that they do this after a year of some update while at beginning we have to deal with heavy grind and S#&$ty RNG. 

Last I played, which was when Naberus started, the current state of Railjack and Necramech was kind of messy.

Railjack itself was actually very simple! Downside is that the wait times were outright stupid. Spending roughly 5-10 minutes in a mission and then having to wait an entire hour just to run another mission was... Not great.

Necramech on the other hand, I heavily welcome the drop rate boosts. I've been trying to get my hands on a Bonewidow for ages and the garbage drop rates - alongside the fact that sometimes you  just don't get a decent party - made farming for VR and BW too tedious. With the 50% for all pieces update, at least now there's a decent chance that you can make a Necramech before your 400th birthday.

Keep your Pants on... You don't have to worry because All they did was Half The Crafting Requirements.... The actual process of defeating Necramechs and Railjack Missions is 100% Identical... It was Tedius before the update and it's Tedius now .. you just don't have to do it as many times anymore.... Thanks to the lower Requirements and Increased drops.

Also the feeling of Accomplishment can Kiss my ass.... If it were up to me I would have been fine not having these Gimmicks but since they plan on Forcing these things on us then the least they can do is make aquiring them as pain free as possible... Even if it means flushing the feeling of Accomplishment down the Toilet.

Archived