Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Suggestion?

razorbak92

Question

Since I've got Rhino, Frost and Nova (all with reactors), I would like to get Ash because many people suggested him to me and after watched some videos, I saw that he's similar to stalker and good for conclaves.

Should I sell Mova for Ash? I don't really use her... I always use Rhino amd frost but Ash would be very good for conclaves and I often play them.

9 answers to this question

If you have the chance to buy slots do it... it's always better than selling frames you might want to play again in the future...

That being said, of your 3, i would sell Frost (personally) if i really wanted Ash... (but actually i wouldnt want Ash and i would stick to those 3 i have lol)

imo your 3 frames covering every aspect of the game:
nova -> the mass killer

rhino -> the tanking, stomping mastermind with good cc

frost -> only viable for defense missions and/or high lvl missions as a defense role

ash is more like a midgame frame imo... shuriken are nice until lvl 40+... smokebomb is always good + malee dmg ... teleport is almost useless in most parts but nice to have to cover long distances (to revive a mate for eg)... bladestorm is kind of godmode for some seconds but it doesnt do any dmg at all later on and its more annoying than useful...