Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New mission types Railjack

Thornse21

Hello Im thorn and i want to create some brand mission types from railjack now ik thats people dislike railjack and so De tryed to make it to close to the vanilla game but i feel like its time to create some original game modes im here to suggest some and if you want you can tell me if you agree or disagree with them.Here we go:

Scavage mission

This mission is quite simple and heavily realies on speed  you have to race the enemy through a derelict ship to get some tech the enemies will try to slow you down  while run through the ship

Ferther more this is a endless game mode every time you finish a derelict you have option to leave but if you wish to continue you enter your railjack and you go to the next derelict

Payload

This mission is kinda like defence but with a twist you steal payload from a enemie ship  once you steal it you must escape towards a safe part of space 

you get chased by fighters and some have special cannon that shoots borders into your ship

to top it all of the ship you stole the payload is charging a big shot similar to the railjacks artilery once its fully charged you lose .

Ship destraction/Ship annaolation

This is mostly a fusion of 2 types of mission exterminate and volatile here in this mission you have a choise either blow up the ship or kill its intier crew including its captain  or blowing it up

Last but not least is asteroid mining

This mission work kinda like excavation but the difference is that the railjaack has the dreal attached to it  and also you dont need to charge it you must repair it between drealsto reapair it you will need the omni tool or you can get a reapir drone for a destroyed crueship

This are my ideas for some new gamemodes i know that people like them but still wanted to show them (also if this is sended to the wrong place please tell me so i can delete it)

Archived