The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

super high multishot and ludicrous gpu particles

I love the gpu particles, don't get me wrong, but now that we have access to much higher amounts of multishot some weapons are getting a little wacky.

"Why don't you just turn the setting down from ludicrous?" fair point, but then non-multishot affected things are less pretty (abilities and melee, for example)

What I would like to see is a "multishot compensation" setting or something along those lines right below the the gpu particles setting.
Lets say the catchmoon produces 15,000 particles per shot (i have no idea what the actual number is, but lets pretend it's that), modding the multishot to +100% would cause each of the two projectiles to produce 7,500 particles for a total of 15,000, allowing it to still look the way that was no doubt artistically intended.

It's important to note that I don't want it compensating for innate multishot, just modded multishot, so sparky shotguns will still look as intended.
Also I'd like it to be an option so those who like to combine many sources of multishot to make solid walls of sparkles can still have that.

I kinda think a slider option to tone down other players/your own "eye candy" would be nice. 

I was doin' Hydron the other day and between the Revenant doing his disco and the Mirage shooting her Kuva Ogris with Galv fully stacked I was going into a pseudo epileptic seizure, like, for real it needs to be sorted not only for performance reasons, but also medical, my friend who plays on XBOX had to stop playing the other day due to something similar happening to him, and he is actually epileptic, photosensitive too! 

Yes whilst he could just "not play the game" why the hell should he? He enjoys it, hell, I feel bad for getting him addicted to it, but the point still stands

Archived