Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trying to get specific Corpus Sister weapons is a pain

DigitalCielo

Requiring having a Zenith Granum Crown was already bad enough but when the Candidate doesn't have the weapon I want or worse is bugged and doesn't display a weapon above them or errors out and has some floating red box makes this grind a painful. All that is already bad but there's also the chance that you've used the Zenith Granum Crown and completed it and the Candidate doesn't spawn because the Golden Hand location was too close to the end of the mission. I would be completely fine with making it so that the lower coins required higher levels of success to spawn a Candidate, at least that would speed up the farm.

I've done the same mission 20 times all trying to get 1 weapon and this is painfully boring to do. The fact that rewards for the Nightmare level Granum Void didn't change along with the Sister's of Parvos Update is beyond me. Getting my 9th Stahlta Barrel, 17th Stropha Stock, IDK how many Mortuus Shoulder Guards and 7th Protea Systems doesn't make this grind better. I regret spending so much time trying to get the Tenet Weapons that I want.

6 minutes ago, DigitalCielo said:

but when the Candidate doesn't have the weapon I want or worse is bugged and doesn't display a weapon above them or errors out and has some floating red box makes this grind a painful.

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

What If This Was the Weapon I wanted.... ? 😱 should I Risk It and Stab anyway ? 

If I'm wrong I have to grind for 3 Hours just to undo the mistake 😭...

10 minutes ago, DigitalCielo said:

All that is already bad but there's also the chance that you've used the Zenith Granum Crown and completed it and the Candidate doesn't spawn because the Golden Hand location was too close to the end of the mission.

I actually found a way to Circumvent this Issue.... It turns out if you Spawn your Candidates on Capture Nodes then you can walk right into the Capture Targets Room... And as long as you don't look directly at him then he won't Run..... 

I stare at the Floor when I enter the room then Run right Passed him and keep looking for the Golden Hand....

And it was then that I made a Shocking Discovery.... Candidates have a Timer just like Treasurer's.... And it's Uber Short too.... They will vanish Like 60 Seconds after Spawning if you don't Kill them in time with this method. 😱

I think one would have to extend this to kuva liches too.

A fix I would think to be fair would be a spy, interception, capture mission where we get an item that we must take to steel meridian/perrin sequence e.g. cressa tal/ergo glast. This item can then be used to to force a certain lich/sister weapon to be present on the lich/sister you are about to hunt. It might even be fair to give liches/sisters summoned in this way to start at level 3 to make the usual RNG worthwhile for the first few weapons.

In general I do like how the lich system gives a lot of freedom, but perhaps it is better to allow people to opt for less freedom and more certainty.

Archived