Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros, Tomb Guardians. And codex progress.

Ahri

When I did the Sands Of Inaros quest I did not scan the Tomb Guardians as it was a long time ago and I was not aware the quest was non replayable..
Now I can NEVER finish my codex due to this fact, I can't join another player as you need to be MID quest to join someone else doing it since you NEED the Urn equipped.. and there's no other spawn location for these..
Is there anything you guys at DE can do about this? Even if it means you take the quest completion out of my codex and I have to redo the whole quest.. It seems so unfair that a mechanic like this would exist in the game as it does not tell you at any capacity that the quest cannot be redone..
I was also looking at all the quests in the codex.. Its SO RANDOM which quests are allowed to be replayed.. No consistency at all.. You can replay the Cetus and Fortuna intro quests... but NOT the Deimos one? And SOME of the quests that give Warframe blueprints CAN be replayed yet they don't give blueprints while other completely arbitrarily selected quests can not?
I just really hope you guys can fix this? I just wanted to have a bit of fun with the guardians in Simulacrum as they have a unique encounter with the player..
I just don't see why you can replay a quest like Octavia's Anthem but NOT Sands of Inaros? I even went to Baro and BOUGHT Sands Of Inaros again and I was scammed out of what? 100 Ducats? Not a ton and its not a huge loss, but I COULD have spent that getting another Primed Flow to sell later..

1 hour ago, SeizaKokoro said:

I even went to Baro and BOUGHT Sands Of Inaros again and I was scammed out of what? 100 Ducats? Not a ton and its not a huge loss, but I COULD have spent that getting another Primed Flow to sell later..

This one is on you. Google would have told you if it worked or not, a quick search would have saved your ducats.

DE has given a reason why not all quests are replayable before, I don’t recall what it was though.

8 hours ago, krc473 said:

This one is on you. Google would have told you if it worked or not, a quick search would have saved your ducats.

DE has given a reason why not all quests are replayable before, I don’t recall what it was though.

Reason or not its completely arbitrary, and its messed up that now i can never get 100% codex.. There should be some sort of other way to get the Tomb Guardians, 
As for the loss of ducats, I dont care, im legendary 1 and i have over 10,000 plat. Its nothing to me, its a matter of principle more than anything. 

9 minutes ago, SeizaKokoro said:

Reason or not its completely arbitrary, and its messed up that now i can never get 100% codex.. There should be some sort of other way to get the Tomb Guardians, 

I would agree with you there. My feeling is that any unique enemies from quests (repeatable or not) should be added to the codex on completion. This could not be difficult for DE to do and would be only beneficial.

12 minutes ago, SeizaKokoro said:

As for the loss of ducats, I dont care, im legendary 1 and i have over 10,000 plat. Its nothing to me, its a matter of principle more than anything

Fair enough. 

Archived