The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stat issue

(PSN)NightWolf2211

Hi today logging on and playing I noticed all my warframes health and shield stats are very incorrect my nova prime for example maxed plus max mods plus 4 formas and health and shields are at 185 each other frames only as high as 75 each .at first I thought maybe a UI bug showing that but I must have my proper Stat ..nope first round in the earth infested killed me in a few swings I literally can't play because that's what I got and that's on my best rig. Any help please I can't be the only one. I'm peved off because I spend not just lots of time but money . Iv tried messing around changing things and nothing. Was find yesterday tho. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)NightWolf2211 said:

Hi today logging on and playing I noticed all my warframes health and shield stats are very incorrect my nova prime for example maxed plus max mods plus 4 formas and health and shields are at 185 each other frames only as high as 75 each .at first I thought maybe a UI bug showing that but I must have my proper Stat ..nope first round in the earth infested killed me in a few swings I literally can't play because that's what I got and that's on my best rig. Any help please I can't be the only one. I'm peved off because I spend not just lots of time but money . Iv tried messing around changing things and nothing. Was find yesterday tho. 

Sounds like you have dragon keys equipped. If you unequip them your stats should go back to normal.

Archived