Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty stage with Garv in cambion drift is frustrating

Boomrr

This specific bounty stage (the one with Garv and the grineer where you have to kill infected faster and bonus if you double the killing count) is completely annoying and frustrating. This stage alone is the reason why I decided to do all the bounties on deimos solo from now on.
First: mission is unclear ; it says you have to kill infested, but the infested spawn in eggs and then hatch into the mob itself .. but if you kill the eggs it wont count? I dont even know for sure because it is never specified in the mission .. its just what I observed. Playing this stage with a lobby is a complete madness; I've seen MR30 just summoning a necramech and kill eggs for 10 minutes with just 3% gain now and then. Its time-wasting and pointless; Just specify that you have to kill infected after they hatch because no one knows this and im not even sure this would solve anything.
Second: AI behaviour is completely random; this grineer are sometimes aimbot machines (especially on low level bounties) and will 1shot everything before you can even react making it really hard to not fail the mission (dont even bother thinking about the bonus). Which i guess is fine, adding more difficulty to a stage so you dont get the bonus that easy ; BUT this is not the case: sometimes grineer dont even shoot. NEVER. they just stay there and wait for you to kill 100% of the spawns (this happens pretty rare but it does); So i guess its just random RNG if you get the good bounty stage with easy bonus or the hard one where you actually have to sweat

IMO all the bounty stages on deimos are trivial; I can literally play wukong and let the twin handle most of them and i can go afk and come back 2 min later and its done (with bonus) except for that one. I think it would be a good idea to make it a bit clearer on what you have to do or just change it

Archived