Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open world factions

(XBOX)DMIxRevenant

what MR are you? The daily standing cap increases as you gain MR (as 8500+750*MR), so it's actually not as painful as it seems when you first unlock Cetus.

It will take a bit under of month (maxing out standing daily) for a low-MR player to get to top rank in a syndicate, but it shouldn't eat too much into your daily playtime as you are doing this. If you don't have time to do the daily grind for each of the syndicates, remember that there are ways of storing up some standing and handing it in on a later day (using gems or fish).

Also, it gets a lot easier to gather the daily standing (up to the cap) as you advance in the game. So, depending on how much of a starchart you've unlocked, it might be worth just leaving open worlds alone for now and focusing on other things.

Well I'm not new I'm Mr 21 (don't make fun of the fact I'm Mr 21 and have not maxed them out yet) I've been playing off and on sense 2014 I just don't like the caps I personally think capping something that you want to be a big part of people's play is dumb. Yes I know it could lead to people maxing out one or all in just a couple of days and that's it for that content. But look at the crucible no one uses it they even added new stuff to it but it's useless.

Archived