Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack custom keybind for tactical menu not workin in main cannon / rj turrets

RyanCooper101

The custom keybind for the tactical menu will not work while you are in the railjack ventral cannon (the big one) or in a turret.

I have my custom keybind set to "C" for tactical menu, it works everywhere except when you use the main cannon / a railjack turret, then I have to use the default game keybind, "L"

The game Displays my custom keybind "C" but it still only works with the default one , "L"

• 3 weeks later...

I can confirm.
When player is controlling any kind of turret on the RJ (artillery, dorsal turret or is piloting the RJ), the game doesn't respect player's chosen bind. Weirdly enough, it works as it should when using slingshot.

As a side note: it's not possible to use Quick Progress View when controlling turrets but you can use View Mission Progress as usual, though you can't use neither when in slingshot. At least be consistent with your bugs, please.

• 2 weeks later...

I managed to fix this by changing the key bind under the Railjack section.

There is one key bind for the tactical menu in the top most section of the controls tab [see image below]UCGc3cd.jpeg

and there is also one in the Railjack section all the way at the bottom [see image below]
XN0Qpa0.jpeg

I changed the key bind to Alt in both of them, and it seems to work fine when piloting/shooting or roaming around anywhere during a Railjack mission.
Hope this helps for you too.

Archived