Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Speed-up Spy missions

Kaichi16

okay, when you're doing spy missions, you have a minimum amount of data vaults you need to hack before extracting. 

in sorties and such, you have to sucess at hacking all 3 vaults, but other missions like normal spy, steel path incursions, etc, etc, where you don't have to hack them all, the game only allows you to extract once you've interacted with all vaults. 

Suggestion: let us extract once the minimum amount is completed. I.E., once you hacked 2 data vaults, extraction is available BUT you still can continue in the mission for aditional rewards from the third vault.

6 hours ago, Kaichi16 said:

Suggestion: let us extract once the minimum amount is completed. I.E., once you hacked 2 data vaults, extraction is available BUT you still can continue in the mission for aditional rewards from the third vault.

Oh boy.... I can already see the problems with this.... Its just like with Sabotage Missions... I want to look for Hidden Caches but "wUkonGmaIn619" just wants to extract....

Yeah all this is going to do is cause more Conflict and complaints when squads have different goals....

Personally I think Spy Rewards are rubbish but I always complete all 3 Vaults because it's one of the few modes in this game I enjoy....

5 hours ago, -Kittens- said:

given that they just rolled back disruption from one to four, good luck with that.

Yeah.... They even described it as a a "Fix" .....you know just like how they "Fixed" a totally intended Feature on Limbo & Khora during Scarlet Spear.... I knew that Apology was Bogus 😐....

50 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Oh boy.... I can already see the problems with this.... Its just like with Sabotage Missions... I want to look for Hidden Caches but "wUkonGmaIn619" just wants to extract....

isnt it general consensus to always to spy missions in solo mode? like.. why do it with other players? to have the chance of someone getting into your vault and fking it all or messing with other vaults?

52 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Yeah all this is going to do is cause more Conflict and complaints when squads have different goals....

well, then they have 1min to finish it while others wait in extraction. that's more than enough time.

52 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Personally I think Spy Rewards are rubbish but I always complete all 3 Vaults because it's one of the few modes in this game I enjoy....

i kinda like them, except for earth ones (as there are no shortcuts), new corpus ship tileset ones (shortcuts are often closed) and kuva tileset ones (because kuva fortress is a pretty messed up map)

1 hour ago, Kaichi16 said:

isnt it general consensus to always to spy missions in solo mode? like.. why do it with other players? to have the chance of someone getting into your vault and fking it all or messing with other vaults?

You know what... It probably is... Besides I don't hate these missions as much as everyone else...so whenever someone screws up a vault and then Rage Quits it always Hilarious to me rather than Frustrating like it is to everyone else.... So naturally I always do Spies on public... Just for the Entertainment 😁...

1 hour ago, Kaichi16 said:

well, then they have 1min to finish it while others wait in extraction. that's more than enough time

Tell that to Vault C on Pavlov 😱 (Lua).... Besides the message that pops up when someone is at extraction can easily be distracting regardless of which Vault you're doing....

Also.... There's nothing stopping you from looking for extraction early before it appears on the map.... Granted on some tile sets are too complicated to allow this but hey... It is a thing I've seen people trying to do sometimes 👍...

11 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Tell that to Vault C on Pavlov 😱

goddamn it, thank you, i forgot about this one... it's one of my most hated spy missions lol

13 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

There's nothing stopping you from looking for extraction early before it appears on the map....

i wanna speed up missions, not make them take longer XD

Archived