Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Played A Few Matches In Mass Effect 3 Mp To Celebrate N7 Day

Khranitel

And oh my...

Yes, after our agile warframes ME3 characters are feeling like wooden dolls. Yes, only one game mode. Yes, there aren't much options for customization.

But these battles! Fun, challenging, with interesting and very different enemies, with real team synergy, with no "I WIN" buttons, with characters who are really "a potent alternative to gun-play"....

Guess 856 hours of playing ME3 MP was not enough for me to get bored. Can't say the same for Warframe

I think I'll take a break. A really long break.

I found the characters slow in comparison when I played a couple months ago. I kept trying not to hit crouch to slide while running. I still like both games and it bugs me that I haven't unlocked all of the characters and weapons for ME3 yet.

I've found the team co-operation in ME3 to be similar to Warframe. Some people play as a team and some do their own thing or do what ever they can to get more kills than anyone else. The lack of co-operation is more apparent in Warframe because the levels go from point A to point B where as in ME3, the levels are a contained circuit so people can go too far away.