Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Face Not Customization Not Properly Applying (New War Spoilers)

Caelum-Warblade

This is a bug reporting post, do not look at the following photo's below if you do not wish to be spoiled, you have been warned.

In the final photo of when you're actually using your Drifter, the face model does not apply correctly from the face that you customized, it does however apply correctly in cinematics.

Spoiler

aGXl3Cq.jpg

GhPv74h.jpg

z2QtHXC.jpg

I have something to add to this as well. I did some testing, and it appears the drifter face bug is tied to the drifters neutral animation. Any time the drifter is in this animation (using a codex scanner, or having no equipment like when in the orbiter) breaks the drifters facial customization, and reverts to what I assume to be default. This bug is very reproducible, just equip a codex scanner when in mission, or, stay still when in the orbiter so that the neutral standing animation plays, which will break the face. 

1 hour ago, TheMoonManRises said:

I have something to add to this as well. I did some testing, and it appears the drifter face bug is tied to the drifters neutral animation. Any time the drifter is in this animation (using a codex scanner, or having no equipment like when in the orbiter) breaks the drifters facial customization, and reverts to what I assume to be default. This bug is very reproducible, just equip a codex scanner when in mission, or, stay still when in the orbiter so that the neutral standing animation plays, which will break the face. 

Can confirm. In any social space, or while unarmed it changes the eyes, cheeks, nose, and lips to be more feminine. But while moving, during cinematics, or idling with a weapon it's applying the customizations properly. 

I'm experiencing the same problem, but as far I saw from some friends it is not a common thing. Maybe something cache-related?

Maybe it can help: to me the problem appears the first time a customized the character while in the new war quest, before costumizing it everything was smooth, but then this happened.

Archived