Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis Narmer bounties should be persistent

Dreyazed

Or at least they shouldn't fail instantly the second the sun rises on Earth. It feels totally arbitrary, and you have literally no way to know what the time is on Earth while in the Vallis.
I don't understand why the Venus bounty shouldn't always be available - it would give us the choice and reduce confusion. When I finished the quest, I went to Fortuna and spent ages trying to work out where the Narmer bounty would be, and only belatedly remembered a vague thing from the patch notes about day/night on Earth. There is zero indication in-game as to the cycle and zero in-setting justification.

Honestly if Narmer forces are supposed to be around and active, why not have small clutches of them spawn in the open worlds naturally? they could fight the native enemies if they ran into one another, and make it feel less arbitrary that they're sometimes dominant and sometimes totally absent.

Yeh i'm sticking with POE bounties since it is clear unlike OV (which i prefer). It is disappointing, its just bad game design, only cold and warm is showing not day or night like POE from the orbiter. If there is an option to switch something on for OV to show day night cycle, please let me know.  

I don't mind its only during Day, since there is a good amount of time given for the bounty. I have more of an issue with the RNG and narmer isoplast grind. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived