Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post New War Bounties - Just let us play them both all the time

Drasiel

Look, I get that you want to encourage us to play different locations but restricting access to the post new war bounties based on the diurnal schedule of the plains of eidolon is Chicken sucking awful. You know what happens to some people instead of enjoying variation? They get stuck just doing one location because what the game allows you to do and when you are able to play never line up.

I've already farmed 5 items off the post new war bounties on the Plains, I've scanned all the units, I am now tired of running on the plains. I want to go play on Orb Vallis, get new scans, get some location variation, continue to enjoy the farm, but I can't because whenever I am able to log onto warframe it's day time on the plains and I don't want to wait an hour or more when I have the time to play now. This is like farming eidolons but worse because on top of the 1h40m day rotation there's the 2 hour bounty rotation on top of it to even get the right drop table.

Please, please just respect the times we are able to play and stop having the game dictate when we are able to enjoy content. This was bad with alerts, this is still bad with eidolons, and it's incredibly frustrating with the New Bounties, just leave them both up so we can pick which location we want and actually get some variation.

this same issue exists but worse for the sporotrix, i've been trying to get it for legitimately months but with the drop rate i've done multiple full cycles of grinding without getting the one item i still need, so i have to wait for the other two to rotate through. 

16 hours ago, SDGDen said:

this same issue exists but worse for the sporotrix, i've been trying to get it for legitimately months but with the drop rate i've done multiple full cycles of grinding without getting the one item i still need, so i have to wait for the other two to rotate through. 

That's part of the same issue for sure but in this particular case the post new war bounties also move between Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis. Day on the Plains the bounties are there, Night on the Plains and they are in Orb vallis. Which really sucks because that means for 1h40m they are on plains then only for 50 minutes are they on Orb Vallis, on top of the 2 hour bounty rotation where you have to wait for the right rotation.

Archived