Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little rant about candidates and treasurers

Zrima

I must preface my message by saying that I actually like the lich system, however flawed it may be. I can run many Grineer missions just to get the larvling I want, and not get tired of it.

Now, I'm trying to get a specific sister weapon, and I'm getting annoyed.

My first issue is the fact that while the treasurer is alive, the candidate doesn't show her weapon. I'm pretty sure that's spaghetti code's fault.

Secondly, why can candidate leave or "elude" me in any way, shape or form. Not only do I not know why would anyone subject themselves to spam granum void missions for no reward, lorewise, it's ridiculous : those candidates WANT to fight us to prove themselves to Parvos. It's horrible when it happen because if you have every reward in the Granum Void, you basically wasted your time.

When there's both a Candidate and a Treasurer appearing at the same time, I don't know which one I have to fight first, I'm afraid of losing either, and besides I'll have to wait/kill the treasurer to know if the mission I've just done is worth it (let's be honest, no one spams Hydra for its rewards.)

One change I'd do : remove the treasurer if there's a candidate. Make the candidate drop a Zephyr crown if you're feeling nice and value our time. It's obvious Candidates and Treasurers have some weird coding issues, conflicting wih one another.

Another feel bad moment : not finding a Hand of Parvos  until almost the end of the mission. You know going in the Granum Void will be pointless.

3 hours ago, Zrima said:

My first issue is the fact that while the treasurer is alive, the candidate doesn't show her weapon. I'm pretty sure that's spaghetti code's fault

I encountered a similar issue but in my case it happens when I kill the Candidate with some type of AoE... Like The Xoris's Heavy Attack for Example...🤔

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

3 hours ago, Zrima said:

(let's be honest, no one spams Hydra for its rewards.)

Or any mission Really.... The Majority of them give literaly Nothing.... 

Archived