Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kompressa Yareli problem

CosmicBees

Kompressa doesn't have a signature bonus, and this is something plenty of people talk about, but the bigger problem is that it's yareli's signature weapon and... it isn't very good for her. Yareli is a warframe based around applying percentage crit chance to weapons. The Kompressa seems.. almost intentionally designed to NOT synergize with her, as it only has a 6% base crit chance. with Yareli's buff, and critical delay, the crit chance goes to 30%, which is... okay? but not great considering the already low crit multiplier.

I posit that we can fix both of these problems at the same time! I suggest the Kompressa get a signature bonus with Yareli to increase its base crit chance. it's okay for the kompressa to be a status based weapon, so I don't really want it to be just buffed outright, but I DO want it to be usable on Yareli. Even just something as simple as giving it a 10% base crit chance in the hands of Yareli would bring the above combination up to 50% crit chance instead. now that's respectable!

Yareli is my absolute favorite warframe, and I just adore the Kompressa, and I want so badly to be able to use these together!!

I think Kompressa aims to show us that the combo viral + corrosive makes status weapons devastating but I would love Kompressa to work better with Yareli's passive.
maybe the DE is reserving signature abilities for the prime version, i think this is a bad idea as we need more weapons with their own boosts and global modifiers because that increases the game's modification ramification.

Yareli + Kulstar > Yareli + Kompressa

Archived