Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Getting Rare Materials

omgeveryone9

I've been farming control modules and orokin cells for nearly 3 hours and I don't have a single one. Somehow the double mat weekend made it so that the rare mats are never to be found. I find the same exact problem with other planets as well. This might be because of the gambler's fallacy where I expect something good after a string of bad luck, but when the only two things you seen to get are ferrite and nano spores, you get really suspicious and think that the system is messed up.

Well something sure has changed because i have 15ppl online all saying they arent getting S#&$ from their normal farming spots

I don't see a change with anything here. In fact, this sounds like normal RNG. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't farming spots usually give different amounts? I've never gotten a consistent amount of anything. I sure as hell never got 1 Orokin Cell each run, or even 5000 Nanospores each run.

I don't see a change with anything here. In fact, this sounds like normal RNG. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't farming spots usually give different amounts? I've never gotten a consistent amount of anything. I sure as hell never got 1 Orokin Cell each run, or even 5000 Nanospores each run.

It could be RNG but i know that these folks have their sweet spots that they frequently visit and have a feel for as do i.... that all of these sweet spots, all at the same time should act in a similar way is... improbable

It could be RNG but i know that these folks have their sweet spots that they frequently visit and have a feel for as do i.... that all of these sweet spots, all at the same time should act in a similar way is... improbable

sweet spots don't exist, it's personal preference based on what people are most willing to do.

the 'resource / minute' from bosses, survivals, and defenses, aren't very different from each other. 

sometimes (in general, not just in the past two days), spending 30 minutes in a Survival is 10 or more of a Rare Resource, sometimes it's 0.

sweet spots don't exist, it's personal preference based on what people are most willing to do.

the 'resource / minute' from bosses, survivals, and defenses, aren't very different from each other. 

sometimes (in general, not just in the past two days), spending 30 minutes in a Survival is 10 or more of a Rare Resource, sometimes it's 0.

what im saying is that the probability of 16 people all of a sudden getting nothing when they used to be rewarded with something after a alteration probably could be answered with that the alteration is the cause? now stop being such fan bois.... its annoying

yeah 30 some 15-25 minute runs on saturn for orokin cells only netted me like 24 cells :( it feels like they nerfed the rate at which they come. many of the survival missions never even dropped 2 cells after 15 minutes... that definitely feels like a nerf. same for the grineer survival on earth though I havent done half as many of those, but the neurodes drop rate seems rather low too. CMs are off the charts as are neural sensors but all saturn is giving me is more nano spores and plastids in most games.