Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dethcube Not Working For Me.

Trensal

Question

15 answers to this question

Oh ok so I don't put any mods into the Dethrifle? And yes I put the Swift Deth mod into Dethcube.

Then it should fire. The mods equipped to dethrifle just help to do more damage and such. Swift deth lets dethcube fire when enemies are in sight. Don't forget to equip dethcubes other precepts as well as it levels up.

Oh so at first it won't shoot at all? So I just have to let it level up by itself?

Just a heads up on one thing: kills with its weapon don't give the Dethcube any exp. A percentage goes to the weapon and the rest goes to your Warframe so it won't level up any faster once you have that equipped.

Edited by CitizenV

A good read for you: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sentinels#Sentinel_AI

The "precept slots" are the mod slots with the same symbol as its abilities. Afaik if you don't place the ability in the right place it won't use them. But i'ts a while I don't have a level one sentinel

Ah, they're just regular polarized slots. You can place the abilities anywhere and they will still be used (just tested and confirmed). I'll edit the beginning of that section so it reflects that.