The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Network Not Responding

(XBOX)RS Donut

Last time I played Warframe was summer 2021, and today is my first day back. The reason I stopped playing for so long was because I joined a looking for group post and got a ddos attack. The entirety of that mission it said Network not responding, and 6 months later it's still doing the same thing. Is there any way for DE to fix this? My internet speeds are fine it's only warframe that's doing this; that is why I thought they might be able to fix it.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)RS Donut said:

Last time I played Warframe was summer 2021, and today is my first day back. The reason I stopped playing for so long was because I joined a looking for group post and got a ddos attack. The entirety of that mission it said Network not responding, and 6 months later it's still doing the same thing. Is there any way for DE to fix this? My internet speeds are fine it's only warframe that's doing this; that is why I thought they might be able to fix it.

While I wouldn't say Warframes netcode is great, the issue you are talking about is probably linked to this:

They did some maintenance which disrupted the connectivity.

It is just a huge coincidence that you returned just when this has taken place.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived