Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mara Detron

(PSN)IdoThea

Detron being Corpus weapon there has been some talk about Mara Detron and how it fits on everything as it's predecessor to regular Detron. 

"For Orokin-era smugglers, this fearsome handheld shotgun was a favored tool for 'dispute resolution'." 

I think Mara Detron still was made by Corpus since they were formed during Orokin-era. Parvos Granum probably had smugglers even though he kept good relations to Orokin I bet he didn't like them much how they are embodiment of everything he despises but as they had much more power he had to play nice with them. 

MEFArRr.png%20

rjQwLwg.jpegMara Detron's colors also look similar to Parvos Granum's outfit. maybe early Corpus used dark red? 

These were just my shower thoughts.

Would be interresting to see more "early Corpus weapons" pop up now and then as new special weapons if that would be true. Problem is i dont think it will happen maybe, since we now got tenet weapons and its more likely to see new ones of these then some slightly better corpus weapons (compared to tenet versions).

Still would be a nice suprise specially if they got something special even the tenet versions dont got. Mara Detron used to be my favourite Loki Weapon together with a "silencer" on it by the way (before the Tenet Detron). Its nice to shoot on cameras without aiming to long and kinda feels like you shoot a little bit around the wall with it sometimes.

Yeah but from a gaming perspective there must be a reason to actually add them. If they are weaker and offer nothing unique except for looks, then they might as well just add a skin. If they add something unique to it then there might be a reason to actually add it ingame. Just that the Tenet Weapons already are better and do add something unique, so what would be the point of adding something that is already there just with a different name and weaker?

Archived