Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Obex Is Awesome

Llyssa

A little late, but I've had a weird weekend. Just now got to try out the Obex.

AMAZING.

Was expecting it to be similar to the kogake(which I really dislike), but was surprised how much the balance shift on it makes it a really FUN weapon. And a relatively cheap one too!

Good job DE.

I'd probably use it a lot more often if finisher moves were easier to pull off/actually hit, and if ragdolling didn't prevent you from doing another charge attack on them while they're down, however seeing as we're getting chained charged attacks I'm curious how that will work for Obex, and if forcefield damage type will be removed.

Punching an enemy over 100 times just to kill them is not fun.

Do most people really mash E for punching weapons? Charge attack isn't that weak on them when based more around charged attacks and finishers do allow one to dispatch enemies, even groups of them fairly quickly.

Do most people really mash E for punching weapons? Charge attack isn't that weak on them when based more around charged attacks and finishers do allow one to dispatch enemies, even groups of them fairly quickly.

I use the mouse wheel for melee attacks.

The charge attack does not ignore armor so I stopped using that.

I just find the weapon generally useless for anything over level 30 enemies.

I have a feeling the damage will change after damage 2,0 which is why this weapon is seen to have special force field. I was thinking that there may be electric + force field combo which is why the jump attack has an innate electrical damage. I'm presuming and praying that this weapon's true potential will come out after damage 2.0.

Negative opinions are just as needed as positive opinions.

However, you said they were "AMAZING." so in a way you did say they were relatively "godly".

Nope.

amazing

adjective : causing great surprise

Example: "It's amazing that a kogake-based weapon could be fun."