Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE remove defection from sorties

cyntreau

Defection is buggy. It's always been buggy. The extraction targets get stuck in a corner and die. Does it happen every time? No. Did it happen twice in a row in my last sortie attempts that caused the whole team to ragequit because we were about to fail? Yes. It happens too frequently. It's either very irritating or literally game breaking. There should be some content where quality is most important and every precaution is taken to ensure a bug cannot ruin the experience. Failing a sortie (or having the whole team ragequit) because of AI bugs that have existed for so long is unacceptable. Especially because it's been happening since it came out back in 2017. I'm serious, please remove defection from sorties. It is clear the AI bugs cannot be completely fixed as extraction AI is still killing itself in 2022. This is a sign to finally get rid of something that apparently cannot be fixed or continually 'un' fixes itself. It's not a question of the trouble of redoing a ten minute mission, it's a question of commitment to quality and player satisfaction. Either way this is not something that should have existed this long nor should be allowed to continue to exist and it is with exasperation that I ask this be taken care of once and for all if through no other means than to simply delete it.

First of all, if you want to make a suggestion, you chosed wrong topic, you need "suggestions". Second, if you want to report about bug, you need to do it properly, like this people before you:

And in one of this topics you can find a workaround, since DE doesn't care about this bug: you can push defectors.

Archived