Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe could use extra combat attacks that feels more impactful

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

On 2022-02-12 at 2:44 AM, (PSN)Frost_Nephilim said:

Gave me a list of games to check

Yea thats how i felt when steel path was releasing. Now that im more properly geared up tho its manageable. The only issue now is not dying with squishy warframes

Since you like DMC id def reccomend checking out some weapons and builds that make quick work of tanky enemies and give it a go with a squishy warframe and shield gate, only say this because you have to start using your reflexes a lot in the game mode. Especially in void mot. You really want to kill fast and look out for danagerous enemies like the orokin bombards, nullifiers, shotgun corpus, and those moas with their heat lasers. Also try getting into a melee fight with an accolite without getting touched. It gets kinda crazy

List: Some are old and some are recent

Spoiler

Castlevania los 1 and 2

Remember me

Scarlet Nexus

Bayonetta

Ninja Blade

Ninja gaiden

Darksiders 1,2,3

Project eve

Project DT

Project M 

Thymesia 

Soulstice

If you love hack and slash games like I do, you will love what you see here. TRUST ME.

Before steel path was a thing I suggested that we had the ability to pick the level of enemies ppl can fight against and that it will carry over to all types of game-modes from eidolon hunts to syndicates, but unfortunately DE did it the boring way and just made beefy enemies with no intelligence. If least if you could pick you will cater to everyone me personally I like playing syndicate mission, I would increase their level to 40-50. I don`t enjoy playing high level enemies plus my kit is not good against them because I refuse to put multi forma on things if it`s going to get nerfed in the future (Ash) or if there is going to be a better version coming.

Do u 1 better, let them both do it. Operator could deal more damage at the cost of being more risky, wfs just a little less while bring more safe

Only say this in consideration of people who prefer warframes over using anything else

Look idm if they both got it but I really want operators to get it (not drifters) It would be cool for them to get void melee weapons and like I said the Naramon focus school will actually be fun to use you have an ability to open enemies to finisher but the operator can`t preform it, that`s one reason why they need to be able to use melee.

True, am on board with it either way

DE really need to start making game-mode that are not evolved around damage (that`s why things get nerfed like Ash), they need to make them based around warframes, operators and weapons.

For example DMC in 2013 has a difficulty where you can only kill enemies if your combos are at S rank, taking this concept and using it in wf, you can only kill enemies that are affected by CC abilities. what wf`s will be useful? Hydroid, Rhino`s 4, Vauban`s 1,2,4, Caliban`s 2 guess what I have just done? I have changed the meta just by changing the game-mode. the priority is CC not damage.

I would also like to see operator only game-mode and game type, btw what`s your opinion on operators in general?

As you can see from what I'm saying I prioritise FUN over challenge.

Archived